Wednesday, November 3, 2010

WORK IN PROGRESS

Today`s workout was lower body..I was suppose to do dynamic effort, but like always I wind up vearing off and loading up the iron. I can`t help it I`m a DINOSAUR, we like picking up weight baby! Which speaking of is a good book.. DINOSAUR TRAINING by Brooks Kubik if I remember correctly...it`s based on real world strength training. If you`re like me and really like old school unconventional training, then this book is a must for your tool box!

As I was explaining almost 2 weeks ago I set a goal to get my deadlift right. Even though it`s not a lot of sufficient time, I`ve been doing a lot of accessory work to get it right. Rack pulls, dynamic effort Dl, and  Dl`s from a deficit. I also incorporated sled drags(forward,backwards,and lateral), and ghr`s.  When I set my mind on  something  nothing can stop me!

 Today my routine consisted of this:
*Warm up
1-BB Deadlift
2a-BB-Squat (light)
2b-DB-RDL
3-Abs

Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment