Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BONES TO BEAST

Happy Birthday to my boy Pete!!

So everyday I take my son to school.. with the business grind I try to spend as much time as possible with him. I don`t see him too much, and I don`t want to end up like most dads` working all the time missing out on there kids as they grow up. Then regretting it..I have enough already.

Yesterday I wrote on basics, sticking to basic core movements `cause I believe they work. Everybody has specific goals that they would like to accomplish. They all derive from the same basic core movements, but the variations, rep, tempo, and programming scheme might change depending on what you would like to accomplish as far as your goal.

At this point my goals are pretty much to maintain, lately I have been working more on strength just to keep it interesting to see how far I can push it with out any injuries. It`s a change of pace for me until I switch gears in the spring and shred it down for the athletic look. So today I`m banging out some snatches as my main core movement..then push/pull work after.
*Remember if you don`t push hard, you`re not going to get the results you`re looking for..you also have to give you`re body adequate rest time to recover, you just can`t bang out with out a plan and expect miracles to happen!


1-DB-Snatch 5x3
2a-Pull up 3xMAX
2b-DB-Chest Press 3x12
3a-KB-Bent Over Row 3x12
3b-KB-Clean&Press 3x12
4-ABS
This how I went from BONES TO A BEAST!
Try it out and let me know what you think...

Coach Rob
KRANK SYSTEMS

No comments:

Post a Comment