Friday, November 26, 2010

DELOAD

So I took this week off to let my body recover.. Iv`e been pounding it out non stop for a good minute now, and it was time for my body to take a break so I don`t over do it and hurt something. Iv`e been doing basic warm up drills and stretching to stay active but no strenuous activities. You have  to learn to let the tendons, and ligaments adjust to the stress levels we place upon them constantly..they need rest every once and a while.

I always get questions like...Rob how do you keep growing? Or how do you keep getting bigger?  I`m not, it`s just the way I train!! I work those muscles you can`t see..those are the ones that make the difference. I practice what I preach...I train like a DINOSAUR old school baby! I always do POWER movements, then REPETITION work. Rack lifts,dead lifts,squat,snatches,clean & presses,cleans, and of course sand bag work!

But most importantly I  learned to DELOAD, I throw my ego to the side and shut it down..Give your`e body time to heal, you`ll feel better, and get better results when you come back...just because you gave your`e body time to recharge. Progress is key, and if your`e broken because you don`t know how to shut the machine down -there will not be any progress! You`ll also complain about how this and that hurts, and how you`re not seeing results and all that other crap I always hear...stop crying,  and do the right thing!

Rob
KRANK SYSTEMS
BONESTOBEAST

No comments:

Post a Comment