Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MAX DEAD LIFT-BB 535

 Yes a new day :)
I`m good `cause I love my coffee..you know i`m sipping that bad boy right now..

So as I left off yesterday, a couple of weeks ago I attempted to bang out 495lbs on the deadlift and failed. It was a disaster...so I  immediately went to to work. Gave my self two weeks to get it right. I was doing sled drags forward, reverse, and lateral. Tire drags, dl from a defecit, inverted rows, db rows, and ghr`s. I believe although I had all these weaknesses to work on, it was form and technique that allowed me to be able to pull that load.

My friends/colleagues Pete, Jason, Edwin, Zach had come down to KRANK yesterday to get it on..and we had a good time. A lot of testosterone was in the air.. the atmosphere was electrifying, some thing real serious up in the there!

So here it is..I reached my immediate goal:

 
1-Max Effort DL                                                                                                                                          
2- GHR                                                                                                                                                        
3-Pull Up                                                                                                                                                      
4-DB 1 arm Row                                                                                                                                         

Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder
                                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment