Monday, November 8, 2010

IT`S GOING DOWN

Today the big boys are playing during recess time :)
 My man Jason M., Edwin V., and Zach are coming down to push some iron around.. Get some schooling from other Coaches and give Pete a break..lol
So today I`d better snap out of this tired slump I`m in... with the weather the way it is I`d rather be home sleeping!...Lazy!!!

So two weeks ago I had done Max Effort Deadlifts..I must say it was terrible. From then I decided to challenge my self and work on some things.(a lot of things). Now it`s time to put the pedal to the metal and see what`s really good with the progress factor.

I just recently started with p.r`s to keep it interesting. I was never one to really boast about how much weight I push..but to keep it interesting, funky and to show everyone that it`s a slow steady road you have to take- I started to post, and keep a track record of everything on this side. It`s not easy but it can be done!

Stay tuned for the outcome of today!

Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment