Monday, November 1, 2010

LIFE HITS HARD

Every time I watch this I have flash backs on the endeavors I`ve encountered in my life time. I sit back time to time and recall the businesses that did not take off for different reasons. Hurt so bad after the heart and soul I poured into them, just so they could fail. I felt like I failed my parents as well as my self..god it hurts just thinking about it!

One of the many things my parents taught me in life was to never give up. You dust your self off and keep moving. The world does`nt stop for anyone or anything, it keeps on going with or with out you. You can`t be scared  to take chances, you can`t be scared of failure. Besides how would you know what SUCCESS tastes like if you don`t take chances. Get comfortable being uncomfortable!



Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment