Friday, November 12, 2010

NEVER GIVE UP!

Some times I wake up and wonder why I`m killing my self?  Day after day I  go through these motions day in and day out just to do it again. At times life is so hard  it seems it would be easier just being better off dead...Trust me I`ve come to the point countless times where I just felt like I can`t do it any more and giving up.

Then I look at the flip side of things, and look at the good around me...like my family, my friends, my business. The accomplishments I`ve made, and the ones I want to accomplish. The difference I want to make in peoples lives, as well as my son... I want to show him anything is possible, nothing can stop you..skies the limit!

In life you`re always going to be tested..You`re always going to be hated on, pointed at, talked about, and shitted on. It takes a special breed of character, and person to push through the barriers that life puts up. The point is that you don`t give up! You keep on keeping on until you make it.




Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder            

No comments:

Post a Comment