Thursday, November 11, 2010

DINOSAUR TRAINING

Had to take off yesterday after that session with the fellas the day before. My CNS was shot..I was totally drained out yesterday. I was happy with the out come of Max Effort DL session, but you won`t catch me getting comfortable! Always pushing for bigger, and better in anything I do!

Todays` session was of course predominantly horizontal push/pull..So now I`m switching up flow a bit, I`m looking to build over all strength. So I`m training like a mutant freak, a lot of unconventional methods of training in the mix. Same core movements but with different variations..then of course repetition work after the strength/power movement.

I chose the sand bag for the simple reason that it`s never the same after each repetition. It`s always shifting direction forcing you`re body to adjust to control it. The synergistic muscles are constantly being taunted, and forcing you to fight the forces at hand. It`s either dominate or become dominated. Thus creating you to become stronger as you force the muscles to adapt with over loading the system with the madness.

1-SB-Clean&Press
2a-BB-Chest Press
2b-DB-1 Arm Row
3a-Push Up(chain)
3b-Inverted Row(chain)
4a-Abs
4b-GHR

Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder

No comments:

Post a Comment