Wednesday, November 10, 2010

LIFE IS A GIFT

Howdy doodie,
My good friend Pete hit me with some unfortunate news about a mutual person we both knew had passed recently. At first I had no clue who he was speaking about because of all the burnt out brain cells, then all of a sudden it hit...Mike. I can`t believe it! My man would hustle day and night working, always up-beat and happy, wife and had a beautiful daughter that was his pride and joy. He`s gone in a blink of an eye.... Now what?

LIFE IS A GIFT! You don`t know when your time is up. This is definitely a wake up call in my eyes, prepare for tomorrow but live for today. We are on borrowed time s***... you can be here one second, and be gone the next. Let me be grateful!
Nothing but positivity coming out my butt for now on!

Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder                     

No comments:

Post a Comment