Monday, November 15, 2010

MONDAY`S BACK

Happy Monday :)
Seems like as fast as it comes, the next one comes quicker..lol
Any way this weekend was great..it was my sons birthday weekend. We really tried to make him feel extra special this weekend. Hope he remembers it.. you know how we remember glimpses of scenarios or things that we went through with our parents...so I`m hoping this is one of them :)

Today is also back to the grind..So it`s back to reality, and back to the bat cave! I have`nt worked out in a bit also, so you know that suck big time..Nothing new..if you know me some times it looks like somethings wrong but there really is`nt. That`s just my flow! Stop trying to analyze something you don`t understand..worry about your self. Until next time :)


Coach Rob
Krank Systems llc
Co Owner/Founder         

No comments:

Post a Comment