Thursday, March 10, 2011

SANCTUARY

For most people, a training facility such as Krank Systems JC is a scary place. A place that is different. A place where pain is game and results are everything. 
Most people would prefer a luxury gym with razzle dazzle; a health club with spa amenities or home equipment with flat screen plasmas in front of them. 

I grew up in a training facility. I played with barbells.  I colored progress charts.  I learned a lot about courage, patients, consistency, hard work, focus, motivation and most importantly, results.  The training facility was my church, my school, my home; it was a safe place, my sanctuary. I loved it there.  Correction:  Will always love it here!

As the saying goes, “One bad apple spoils the bunch”.

It has come to my attention that some individuals think fat will miraculously disappear from the girth of their loins.  They go to training facilities such as Krank Systems, sign up, and think that after 10 years of bad dieting and sitting on the couch they will lose the weight in 30 days or less.  Although I pride myself in the attention I pay to each and every client, I am not Harry Potter.  Weight loss or mass gain will not disappear with the wave of a wand.  You have to DO THE WORK!  You have to MAKE THE EFFORT!  You have to CHANGE YOUR DIETARY LIFESTYLE!  You have to COMMIT!  You have to be CONSISTANT!  Most importantly, you have to HAVE A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!

Here’s a lesson:

KRANKONOMICS 101:
(Consistency + Hard Work + Balanced Diet) Positive Attitude/ Max Effort =

Results

I don’t want any bad apples in my facility! 

Keep your negative attitude at home.  If you don’t want to do the work; don’t come here.  I’m not in the business to take your money;  I’m in the business to change the lives of those who want results.

With that said:

If you want me to help you; I can.  If you want me to guide you; I will.  If you want nutrition advice I will do my best to bring you all the knowledge, experts, and references I source.  If you want to commit, do the hard work and stay consistent; I’M YOUR MAN!    

I can motivate you and push you to greatness.  We can climb the mountain together.  I can lead you to the drinking well HOWEVER, I will not carry you nor will I force you to drink!

Rob
rob@kranksystems.com

1 comment:

  1. Some people are afraid to jump into the void, to make that step onto an unstable platform, just because it sounds like a risky buisness. Without a full commitment, you can't have that thing you thrive for. You have to take that chance if you want to get closer to your goal. What I see here is true dedication, awesome Rob!

    ReplyDelete